The Health News team are on hand to provide the latest medical news, advice, support and resources to our readers and subscribers.
Our advice helps to protect the interests, health and well being of thousands of people all over the world. In addition we help in the improvement of medical education where possible, for junior doctors, nurses and other medical personnel.
We have added some useful resources below:
- General Medical Council
- The NHS Health & Conditions resources
- Deep Mind Health
- The Health Foundation
- The UK Department of Health
We have added below the General Medical Council guide which is an acrobat reader file, for reference purposes: General Medical Council Guide
If you would like to read some of the official BBC health news, please review below:
- Tue, 25 Oct 2016 15:30:52 +0000: Bengoa review: Ambitious health care shake-up unveiled - BBC News - Health
Northern Ireland health minister unveils a 10-year plan to reform a health system 'at breaking point'.
- Tue, 25 Oct 2016 12:59:44 +0000: Do you have a question about healthy lifestyles? - BBC News - Health
Want to shape our coverage? Tell us what question on health and lifestyle you'd like us to investigate.
- Tue, 25 Oct 2016 10:16:33 +0000: The 30-second chat that can trigger weight loss - BBC News - Health
Doctors who spend 30 seconds telling patients they need to lose weight can have a dramatic impact, a study shows.
- Tue, 25 Oct 2016 05:00:54 +0000: Councils 'don't pay fair price for care' - BBC News - Health
Nine out of 10 councils in the UK are failing to pay realistic prices to support older and disabled people in their own homes, the industry says.
- Mon, 24 Oct 2016 23:11:14 +0000: Women 'nearing equality with men - in alcohol consumption' - BBC News - Health
Women have caught up with men, at least when it comes to knocking back alcohol - a global study of drinking habits shows.
The daily calorie and Eatwell Guide image has been added below, this is a fantastic guide to help people eat healthier.