The Health News team are on hand to provide the latest medical news, advice, support and resources to our readers and subscribers.
Our advice helps to protect the interests, health and well being of thousands of people all over the world. In addition we help in the improvement of medical education where possible, for junior doctors, nurses and other medical personnel.
We have added some useful resources below:
- General Medical Council
- The NHS Health & Conditions resources
- Deep Mind Health
- The Health Foundation
- The UK Department of Health
We have added below the General Medical Council guide which is an acrobat reader file, for reference purposes: General Medical Council Guide
If you would like to read some of the official BBC health news, please review below:
- Wed, 28 Sep 2016 00:19:46 +0000: Junior doctors await court decision over contract - BBC News - Health
Junior doctors wait to hear whether the High Court in England will agree to stop the government imposing a new contract.
- Tue, 27 Sep 2016 17:13:22 +0000: First 'three person baby' born using new method - BBC News - Health
The world's first baby has been born using a new "three person" fertility technique, heralding a new era in medicine, say experts.
- Tue, 27 Sep 2016 12:52:35 +0000: Hunt for three million 'ghost' patients - BBC News - Health
As many as three million "ghost" patients registered with GP practices in England should be removed from doctors' lists, latest figures suggest.
- Tue, 27 Sep 2016 12:22:07 +0000: Polluted air affects 92% of global population, says WHO - BBC News - Health
The World Health Organisation says 92% of the planet's population is breathing polluted air outdoors, contributing to three million deaths a year.
- Tue, 27 Sep 2016 08:07:36 +0000: Rest: Are we getting enough of it in our lives? - BBC News - Health
The results of the world's largest ever survey on rest show that two-thirds of us would like more of it.
The daily calorie and Eatwell Guide image has been added below, this is a fantastic guide to help people eat healthier.