The Health News team are on hand to provide the latest medical news, advice, support and resources to our readers and subscribers.
Our advice helps to protect the interests, health and well being of thousands of people all over the world. In addition we help in the improvement of medical education where possible, for junior doctors, nurses and other medical personnel.
We have added some useful resources below:
- General Medical Council
- The NHS Health & Conditions resources
- Deep Mind Health
- The Health Foundation
- The UK Department of Health
We have added below the General Medical Council guide which is an acrobat reader file, for reference purposes: General Medical Council Guide
If you would like to read some of the official BBC health news, please review below:
- Fri, 02 Dec 2016 17:48:38 +0000: 'Drinking plenty of fluids' advice questioned - BBC News - Health
Doctors often advise patients to 'drink plenty of fluids' when unwell, but drinking too much water too quickly can be dangerous.
- Fri, 02 Dec 2016 17:38:32 +0000: Fizzy facts - BBC News - Health
Claims about the drink's benefits have resurfaced but are they true?
- Fri, 02 Dec 2016 17:08:02 +0000: Why more young women are body building - BBC News - Health
Brittany Rhodes does it to be more confident.
- Fri, 02 Dec 2016 12:57:07 +0000: Health advisers call for minimum alcohol unit pricing - BBC News - Health
Minimum pricing of alcohol in England would improve the health of the heaviest drinkers, health experts say.
- Fri, 02 Dec 2016 06:51:14 +0000: Elton John says HIV 'end in sight' in West - BBC News - Health
Sir Elton John says, with improved testing, the end of HIV "is in sight" in Western countries.
The daily calorie and Eatwell Guide image has been added below, this is a fantastic guide to help people eat healthier.