The Health News team are on hand to provide the latest medical news, advice, support and resources to our readers and subscribers.
Our advice helps to protect the interests, health and well being of thousands of people all over the world. In addition we help in the improvement of medical education where possible, for junior doctors, nurses and other medical personnel.
We have added some useful resources below:
- General Medical Council
- The NHS Health & Conditions resources
- Deep Mind Health
- The Health Foundation
- The UK Department of Health
We have added below the General Medical Council guide which is an acrobat reader file, for reference purposes: General Medical Council Guide
If you would like to read some of the official BBC health news, please review below:
- Mon, 30 Mar 2020 00:15:30 +0000: Coronavirus doctor's diary: Why are people stealing hospital supplies? - BBC News - Health
Dr John Wright explains how Bradford Royal Infirmary is preparing for a "tsunami" of Covid-19 cases.
- Sun, 29 Mar 2020 23:54:22 +0000: Coronavirus: Mercedes F1 to make breathing aid - BBC News - Health
Thousands of the devices, which deliver oxygen to the lungs without needing a ventilator, could be made.
- Sun, 29 Mar 2020 19:42:08 +0000: Coronavirus: Six months before UK 'returns to normal' - deputy chief medical officer - BBC News - Health
The UK faces reviews of measures every three weeks for six months or more, says deputy chief medical officer.
- Sun, 29 Mar 2020 18:45:26 +0000: Coronavirus: What are social distancing and self-isolation? - BBC News - Health
Everybody should be avoiding non-essential contact, and you should stay at home wherever possible.
- Sun, 29 Mar 2020 18:17:44 +0000: Coronavirus in UK: How many confirmed cases are there in your area? - BBC News - Health
Key graphics explaining how coronavirus has spread in the UK and the government's response.
The daily calorie and Eatwell Guide image has been added below, this is a fantastic guide to help people eat healthier.