The Health News team are on hand to provide the latest medical news, advice, support and resources to our readers and subscribers.
Our advice helps to protect the interests, health and well being of thousands of people all over the world. In addition we help in the improvement of medical education where possible, for junior doctors, nurses and other medical personnel.
We have added some useful resources below:
- General Medical Council
- The NHS Health & Conditions resources
- Deep Mind Health
- The Health Foundation
- The UK Department of Health
We have added below the General Medical Council guide which is an acrobat reader file, for reference purposes: General Medical Council Guide
If you would like to read some of the official BBC health news, please review below:
- Mon, 09 Dec 2019 00:47:18 +0000: Mental health: North Wales A&E support scheme extended - BBC News - Health
A "life-changing" mental health service in hospitals is now being rolled out to GPs surgeries.
- Mon, 09 Dec 2019 00:29:15 +0000: General Election 2019: NHS boss - Parties 'ducked' big issues - BBC News - Health
Chris Hopson says election debate has "fallen short" with regard to long-term solutions for the NHS.
- Sun, 08 Dec 2019 00:30:53 +0000: Group B Strep: ‘A common bug could have killed my baby’ - BBC News - Health
A mother whose baby got meningitis because of Group B Strep says all pregnant women should be tested.
- Sun, 08 Dec 2019 00:17:30 +0000: Microblading: Therapist tattoos eyebrows for cancer patients - BBC News - Health
Beautician Laura Woodward is giving women their confidence back through beauty treatments.
- Sat, 07 Dec 2019 00:51:24 +0000: 'I was addicted to exercise' - BBC News - Health
When does something healthy, such as exercise, become an unhealthy obsession? And can apps make things worse?
The daily calorie and Eatwell Guide image has been added below, this is a fantastic guide to help people eat healthier.