The Health News team are on hand to provide the latest medical news, advice, support and resources to our readers and subscribers.
Our advice helps to protect the interests, health and well being of thousands of people all over the world. In addition we help in the improvement of medical education where possible, for junior doctors, nurses and other medical personnel.
We have added some useful resources below:
- General Medical Council
- The NHS Health & Conditions resources
- Deep Mind Health
- The Health Foundation
- The UK Department of Health
We have added below the General Medical Council guide which is an acrobat reader file, for reference purposes: General Medical Council Guide
If you would like to read some of the official BBC health news, please review below:
- Wed, 12 Aug 2020 23:12:08 +0000: Breast screening women in their 40s 'could save lives' - BBC News - Health
But experts caution there are many other considerations, including cost and over-diagnosis.
- Wed, 12 Aug 2020 20:21:13 +0000: Coronavirus: England death count review reduces UK toll by 5,000 - BBC News - Health
Deaths recorded in England had included people who tested positive months before they died.
- Wed, 12 Aug 2020 19:00:40 +0000: Coronavirus in the UK: How many confirmed cases are there in your area? - BBC News - Health
Key graphics explaining how coronavirus has spread in the UK and the government's response.
- Wed, 12 Aug 2020 16:31:22 +0000: Priti Patel 'minded' to decriminalise sales of 'poppers' drug - BBC News - Health
The home secretary says the "uncertain" law on the drug - often used by gay men during sex - may change.
- Wed, 12 Aug 2020 01:52:13 +0000: Coronavirus: Exposure rate 'similar' in London and Stockholm - BBC News - Health
Antibody tests suggest similar exposure to the virus in the two capitals, despite different strategies.
The daily calorie and Eatwell Guide image has been added below, this is a fantastic guide to help people eat healthier.