The Health News team are on hand to provide the latest medical news, advice, support and resources to our readers and subscribers.
Our advice helps to protect the interests, health and well being of thousands of people all over the world. In addition we help in the improvement of medical education where possible, for junior doctors, nurses and other medical personnel.
We have added some useful resources below:
- General Medical Council
- The NHS Health & Conditions resources
- Deep Mind Health
- The Health Foundation
- The UK Department of Health
We have added below the General Medical Council guide which is an acrobat reader file, for reference purposes: General Medical Council Guide
If you would like to read some of the official BBC health news, please review below:
- Tue, 22 Oct 2019 07:12:08 +0000: Eating disorders: Over-65s unable to access some clinics - BBC News - Health
Over-65s with eating disorders are being prevented from accessing specialist clinics.
- Tue, 22 Oct 2019 07:08:25 +0000: Northern Ireland abortion and same-sex marriage laws change - BBC News - Health
Abortion is now decriminalised and same-sex marriage is to be legalised in Northern Ireland.
- Tue, 22 Oct 2019 00:18:49 +0000: What are the UK's laws on abortion? - BBC News - Health
MPs in London voted for abortion laws to be changed in Northern Ireland.
- Tue, 22 Oct 2019 00:08:45 +0000: 'Ask about sexual orientation to improve LGBT inequalities' - BBC News - Health
Hospitals and care homes should be fined if they do not ask about sexual orientation, MPs say.
- Mon, 21 Oct 2019 23:42:44 +0000: Are we ready for men to take the pill? - BBC News - Health
Blurring of traditional gender roles could finally mean that the male pill is on the horizon.
The daily calorie and Eatwell Guide image has been added below, this is a fantastic guide to help people eat healthier.