The Health News team are on hand to provide the latest medical news, advice, support and resources to our readers and subscribers.
Our advice helps to protect the interests, health and well being of thousands of people all over the world. In addition we help in the improvement of medical education where possible, for junior doctors, nurses and other medical personnel.
We have added some useful resources below:
- General Medical Council
- The NHS Health & Conditions resources
- Deep Mind Health
- The Health Foundation
- The UK Department of Health
We have added below the General Medical Council guide which is an acrobat reader file, for reference purposes: General Medical Council Guide
If you would like to read some of the official BBC health news, please review below:
- Fri, 22 Jun 2018 07:05:22 +0000: Sophie Gradon: Friend says 'Love Island needs to offer more aftercare' - BBC News - Health
Malin Andersson - who was on the show with Sophie Gradon - says people don't see the downside to reality TV.
- Fri, 22 Jun 2018 00:15:03 +0000: Cyan colour hidden ingredient in sleep - BBC News - Health
Adding or removing the colour cyan can have an impact on sleep, according to biologists.
- Thu, 21 Jun 2018 23:09:51 +0000: How to manage your hay fever this summer - BBC News - Health
After a Met Office warning about unusually high pollen levels, here are some top tips for sufferers.
- Thu, 21 Jun 2018 23:00:59 +0000: 'Refusing my guide dog is not just illegal, it's wrong' - BBC News - Health
Taxi drivers are not allowed to say no to guide dogs, but that doesn't stop them.
- Thu, 21 Jun 2018 17:34:23 +0000: WHO gaming disorder listing a ‘moral panic’, say experts - BBC News - Health
Experts say the WHO's decision risks "pathologising" a behaviour that is harmless for most people.
The daily calorie and Eatwell Guide image has been added below, this is a fantastic guide to help people eat healthier.