The Health News team are on hand to provide the latest medical news, advice, support and resources to our readers and subscribers.
Our advice helps to protect the interests, health and well being of thousands of people all over the world. In addition we help in the improvement of medical education where possible, for junior doctors, nurses and other medical personnel.
We have added some useful resources below:
- General Medical Council
- The NHS Health & Conditions resources
- Deep Mind Health
- The Health Foundation
- The UK Department of Health
We have added below the General Medical Council guide which is an acrobat reader file, for reference purposes: General Medical Council Guide
If you would like to read some of the official BBC health news, please review below:
- Mon, 15 Jul 2019 23:44:29 +0000: Scotland's drug deaths set to top 1,000 - BBC News - Health
New figures are expected to show a record number of people died as a result of drugs last year.
- Mon, 15 Jul 2019 17:10:05 +0000: Ebola in DR Congo: Case confirmed in Goma - BBC News - Health
The World Health Organization says the news could be a game-changer because of the population density.
- Mon, 15 Jul 2019 15:00:12 +0000: Anorexia stems from body as well as mind – study - BBC News - Health
The eating disorder charity Beat said the findings were groundbreaking.
- Mon, 15 Jul 2019 06:34:37 +0000: Knife crime: Doctors see increase in 'punishment stabbings' - BBC News - Health
Boys as young as 15 are involved in carrying blades having been groomed to sell drugs, police say.
- Sun, 14 Jul 2019 23:33:17 +0000: Does 5G pose health risks? - BBC News - Health
Exposure from mobile networks including 5G fall well below limits set by international regulators.
The daily calorie and Eatwell Guide image has been added below, this is a fantastic guide to help people eat healthier.