The Health News team are on hand to provide the latest medical news, advice, support and resources to our readers and subscribers.
Our advice helps to protect the interests, health and well being of thousands of people all over the world. In addition we help in the improvement of medical education where possible, for junior doctors, nurses and other medical personnel.
We have added some useful resources below:
- General Medical Council
- The NHS Health & Conditions resources
- Deep Mind Health
- The Health Foundation
- The UK Department of Health
We have added below the General Medical Council guide which is an acrobat reader file, for reference purposes: General Medical Council Guide
If you would like to read some of the official BBC health news, please review below:
- Fri, 23 Oct 2020 00:01:19 +0000: Covid: US gives full approval for antiviral remdesivir drug - BBC News - Health
The drug will be given to patients in hospitals, but the UN health agency says it has little effect.
- Thu, 22 Oct 2020 23:07:13 +0000: Covid: Sewage sites to test for traces of virus - BBC News - Health
The aim is to create an early warning system to detect local outbreaks before they spread.
- Thu, 22 Oct 2020 22:58:54 +0000: Covid: Why is coronavirus so deadly? - BBC News - Health
Why does the biology of coronavirus mean it poses such a threat to human life?
- Thu, 22 Oct 2020 18:49:39 +0000: Huawei seeks to get its own version of NHS Covid-19 app - BBC News - Health
A trade ban prevents the existing Android app from working on the Chinese firm's latest phones.
- Thu, 22 Oct 2020 16:41:12 +0000: Covid-19 in the UK: How many coronavirus cases are there in your area? - BBC News - Health
Explore the data on coronavirus in the UK and find out how many cases there are in your area.
The daily calorie and Eatwell Guide image has been added below, this is a fantastic guide to help people eat healthier.