The Health News team are on hand to provide the latest medical news, advice, support and resources to our readers and subscribers.
Our advice helps to protect the interests, health and well being of thousands of people all over the world. In addition we help in the improvement of medical education where possible, for junior doctors, nurses and other medical personnel.
We have added some useful resources below:
- General Medical Council
- The NHS Health & Conditions resources
- Deep Mind Health
- The Health Foundation
- The UK Department of Health
We have added below the General Medical Council guide which is an acrobat reader file, for reference purposes: General Medical Council Guide
If you would like to read some of the official BBC health news, please review below:
- Tue, 09 Mar 2021 00:03:39 +0000: Coronavirus testing: How to do a lateral flow test at home - BBC News - Health
Coronavirus lateral flow tests are free and provide a quick result within 30 minutes. But how do you do one?
- Mon, 08 Mar 2021 22:39:17 +0000: Covid-19: Nightingale hospitals to close from April - BBC News - Health
The temporary hospitals, which were largely unused, are being shut as patient numbers fall.
- Mon, 08 Mar 2021 17:38:08 +0000: Coronavirus: What are the rules for face masks or face coverings? - BBC News - Health
As the UK cautiously unlocks, experts will review the evidence on when and where masks are needed.
- Mon, 08 Mar 2021 17:36:57 +0000: Boris Johnson: 'Inevitable' Covid transmission risk with schools return - BBC News - Health
The PM said the rise of Covid-19 cases was inevitable he added that the vaccine roll out means its safe.
- Mon, 08 Mar 2021 17:05:21 +0000: How many cases in your area? - BBC News - Health
Explore the data on coronavirus in the UK and find out how many cases there are in your area.
The daily calorie and Eatwell Guide image has been added below, this is a fantastic guide to help people eat healthier.