The Health News team are on hand to provide the latest medical news, advice, support and resources to our readers and subscribers.
Our advice helps to protect the interests, health and well being of thousands of people all over the world. In addition we help in the improvement of medical education where possible, for junior doctors, nurses and other medical personnel.
We have added some useful resources below:
- General Medical Council
- The NHS Health & Conditions resources
- Deep Mind Health
- The Health Foundation
- The UK Department of Health
We have added below the General Medical Council guide which is an acrobat reader file, for reference purposes: General Medical Council Guide
If you would like to read some of the official BBC health news, please review below:
- Fri, 22 Nov 2019 01:20:58 +0000: Global epidemic' of childhood inactivity - BBC News - Health
Report shows 81% don't exercise enough with effects on health, brain development and social skills.
- Fri, 22 Nov 2019 01:17:13 +0000: Bacterial allies make dengue fever cases dive - BBC News - Health
Scientists infected mosquitoes with Wolbachia bacteria to make it harder for them to spread disease.
- Fri, 22 Nov 2019 00:44:32 +0000: Pneumonia: How a bead necklace is tackling the disease in Kenya - BBC News - Health
'Village doctor' Beatrice Lokwawi explains how she uses beads to diagnose people with pneumonia.
- Fri, 22 Nov 2019 00:26:33 +0000: Vaping linked to teen's 'popcorn lung' - BBC News - Health
Canadian doctors who treated the teen say the injury is unlike vaping-related illnesses in the US.
- Thu, 21 Nov 2019 19:40:36 +0000: Patient died after 'transplant surgeon error' - BBC News - Health
A surgeon spilt stomach contents on organs which were transplanted into three patients.
The daily calorie and Eatwell Guide image has been added below, this is a fantastic guide to help people eat healthier.