The Health News team are on hand to provide the latest medical news, advice, support and resources to our readers and subscribers.
Our advice helps to protect the interests, health and well being of thousands of people all over the world. In addition we help in the improvement of medical education where possible, for junior doctors, nurses and other medical personnel.
We have added some useful resources below:
- General Medical Council
- The NHS Health & Conditions resources
- Deep Mind Health
- The Health Foundation
- The UK Department of Health
We have added below the General Medical Council guide which is an acrobat reader file, for reference purposes: General Medical Council Guide
If you would like to read some of the official BBC health news, please review below:
- Tue, 22 Jun 2021 17:57:07 +0000: Covid-19: Aim for double-jabbed arrivals to avoid quarantine - Hancock - BBC News - Health
Ministers are "working on" plans for quarantine-free travel from amber list countries if vaccinated.
- Tue, 22 Jun 2021 17:01:17 +0000: How many cases in your area? - BBC News - Health
Explore the data on coronavirus in the UK and find out how many cases there are in your area.
- Tue, 22 Jun 2021 16:58:09 +0000: Higher ethnic minority maternity risk examined - BBC News - Health
Maternity services are failing women belonging to ethnic minorities, the charity investigating says.
- Tue, 22 Jun 2021 15:13:21 +0000: Having coil fitted should not hurt, say experts - BBC News - Health
But they say pain relief should be part of the discussion when fitting this type of contraceptive.
- Tue, 22 Jun 2021 14:51:37 +0000: Scotland aiming to lift all Covid restrictions by 9 August - BBC News - Health
The current rules will remain in place until 19 July - with the aim of lifting remaining restrictions in August.
The daily calorie and Eatwell Guide image has been added below, this is a fantastic guide to help people eat healthier.