The Health News team are on hand to provide the latest medical news, advice, support and resources to our readers and subscribers.
Our advice helps to protect the interests, health and well being of thousands of people all over the world. In addition we help in the improvement of medical education where possible, for junior doctors, nurses and other medical personnel.
We have added some useful resources below:
- General Medical Council
- The NHS Health & Conditions resources
- Deep Mind Health
- The Health Foundation
- The UK Department of Health
We have added below the General Medical Council guide which is an acrobat reader file, for reference purposes: General Medical Council Guide
If you would like to read some of the official BBC health news, please review below:
- Wed, 03 Jun 2020 23:36:47 +0000: Coronavirus: How the UK is sleeping under lockdown - BBC News - Health
More than half the population has struggled with sleep during the lockdown, especially younger people.
- Wed, 03 Jun 2020 23:00:28 +0000: Stalled vaccine programmes 'put children's lives at risk' - BBC News - Health
Disruption to immunisation campaigns caused by Covid-19 could lead to many preventable deaths.
- Wed, 03 Jun 2020 17:47:18 +0000: Coronavirus: How does contact tracing work in England? - BBC News - Health
People who have been in close contact with someone found to have Covid-19 are now being traced.
- Wed, 03 Jun 2020 17:30:29 +0000: Coronavirus: Can superspreading be stopped? - BBC News - Health
Identifying superspreading events could be crucial in the fight against the virus, scientists say.
- Wed, 03 Jun 2020 17:20:44 +0000: Coronavirus: One in five with Covid could test negative - BBC News - Health
The health select committee heard evidence suggesting coronavirus tests pick up 80% of infections.
The daily calorie and Eatwell Guide image has been added below, this is a fantastic guide to help people eat healthier.