The Health News team are on hand to provide the latest medical news, advice, support and resources to our readers and subscribers.
Our advice helps to protect the interests, health and well being of thousands of people all over the world. In addition we help in the improvement of medical education where possible, for junior doctors, nurses and other medical personnel.
We have added some useful resources below:
- General Medical Council
- The NHS Health & Conditions resources
- Deep Mind Health
- The Health Foundation
- The UK Department of Health
We have added below the General Medical Council guide which is an acrobat reader file, for reference purposes: General Medical Council Guide
If you would like to read some of the official BBC health news, please review below:
- Thu, 16 Jul 2020 15:35:56 +0000: Coronavirus: Russian spies target Covid-19 vaccine research - BBC News - Health
The UK, US and Canada say state-backed hackers tried to steal coronavirus vaccine research.
- Thu, 16 Jul 2020 13:53:45 +0000: Coronavirus: 'People shielding too scared to leave home' - BBC News - Health
Natasha Coates has been shielding due to her condition and feels people like her have been "forgotten".
- Thu, 16 Jul 2020 13:32:35 +0000: Coronavirus: Encouraging results in vaccine trials - BBC News - Health
US and UK studies suggest promising early findings in the search for a produce an effective vaccine.
- Thu, 16 Jul 2020 09:41:33 +0000: Sunken chest syndrome: NHS U-turn call for 'depressed' patients - BBC News - Health
A patient who says she had no confidence for years joins surgeons to call for surgery to resume.
- Wed, 15 Jul 2020 23:56:16 +0000: Fertility rate: Shrinking population in six easy lessons - BBC News - Health
Research suggests most countries' populations will have shrunk by the end of the century.
The daily calorie and Eatwell Guide image has been added below, this is a fantastic guide to help people eat healthier.