The Health News team are on hand to provide the latest medical news, advice, support and resources to our readers and subscribers.
Our advice helps to protect the interests, health and well being of thousands of people all over the world. In addition we help in the improvement of medical education where possible, for junior doctors, nurses and other medical personnel.
We have added some useful resources below:
- General Medical Council
- The NHS Health & Conditions resources
- Deep Mind Health
- The Health Foundation
- The UK Department of Health
We have added below the General Medical Council guide which is an acrobat reader file, for reference purposes: General Medical Council Guide
If you would like to read some of the official BBC health news, please review below:
- Tue, 03 Aug 2021 12:07:06 +0000: Sativex brain tumour trial fundraising launched - BBC News - Health
Olympic medallist Tom Daley, whose father died of a brain tumour, backs efforts to fund the research.
- Tue, 03 Aug 2021 11:27:48 +0000: Covid: Where and why is the US vaccine rollout slowing down? - BBC News - Health
Vaccinations in the US are slowing as infections rise - we've looked at where and why this is happening.
- Tue, 03 Aug 2021 06:06:03 +0000: Wuhan: Chinese city to test entire population after virus resurfaces - BBC News - Health
The city of 11 million people is known to be the site where the coronavirus first emerged in 2019.
- Mon, 02 Aug 2021 23:10:14 +0000: Covid-19: The mystery of rising infections in India's Kerala - BBC News - Health
Covid-19 cases continue to rise in Kerala despite the waning of the second wave elsewhere in India.
- Mon, 02 Aug 2021 23:04:03 +0000: Assisted dying: Campaigners renewed hope for change in the law - BBC News - Health
David Peace intends to travel abroad to end his life before his motor neurone disease deteriorates further.
The daily calorie and Eatwell Guide image has been added below, this is a fantastic guide to help people eat healthier.