The Health News team are on hand to provide the latest medical news, advice, support and resources to our readers and subscribers.
Our advice helps to protect the interests, health and well being of thousands of people all over the world. In addition we help in the improvement of medical education where possible, for junior doctors, nurses and other medical personnel.
We have added some useful resources below:
- General Medical Council
- The NHS Health & Conditions resources
- Deep Mind Health
- The Health Foundation
- The UK Department of Health
We have added below the General Medical Council guide which is an acrobat reader file, for reference purposes: General Medical Council Guide
If you would like to read some of the official BBC health news, please review below:
- Fri, 24 Sep 2021 16:20:06 +0000: How many cases in your area? - BBC News - Health
Explore the data on coronavirus in the UK and find out how many cases there are in your area.
- Fri, 24 Sep 2021 16:03:55 +0000: CBD trial to treat hallucinations in Parkinson’s disease - BBC News - Health
Charles Ogilvie-Forbes is a volunteer in a clinical trial at King’s College Hospital, London.
- Fri, 24 Sep 2021 16:00:25 +0000: Margaret Keenan: First UK person to get the Pfizer jab gets booster - BBC News - Health
The 91-year-old got her booster in Coventry alongside the matron who administered her first dose.
- Fri, 24 Sep 2021 13:59:04 +0000: What is fat freezing and what are the risks? - BBC News - Health
A non-surgical technique to remove stubborn fat from the body can have side effects.
- Fri, 24 Sep 2021 13:43:36 +0000: QE Hospital Birmingham: Winter looms with staff 'hanging on by a thread' - BBC News - Health
A hospital consultant says workers at the QE in Birmingham are already under "immense" pressure.
The daily calorie and Eatwell Guide image has been added below, this is a fantastic guide to help people eat healthier.