The Health News team are on hand to provide the latest medical news, advice, support and resources to our readers and subscribers.
Our advice helps to protect the interests, health and well being of thousands of people all over the world. In addition we help in the improvement of medical education where possible, for junior doctors, nurses and other medical personnel.
We have added some useful resources below:
- General Medical Council
- The NHS Health & Conditions resources
- Deep Mind Health
- The Health Foundation
- The UK Department of Health
We have added below the General Medical Council guide which is an acrobat reader file, for reference purposes: General Medical Council Guide
If you would like to read some of the official BBC health news, please review below:
- Fri, 23 Jun 2017 18:37:20 +0000: Kid, 4, steals show during sickle cell Derbyshire chat - BBC News - Health
Gabriel, 4, gets distracted on set during a Victoria Derbyshire discussion on sickle cell disease.
- Fri, 23 Jun 2017 16:01:31 +0000: 'Asthma is a killer - it took away my miracle daughter' - BBC News - Health
The mother of a 10-year-old asthma victim calls for the condition to be taken more seriously.
- Fri, 23 Jun 2017 04:48:04 +0000: Meet the designer making clothes for diabetic women - BBC News - Health
Natalie Balmain has type 1 diabetes and says the clothes she has designed will help women manage the condition.
- Fri, 23 Jun 2017 01:24:54 +0000: Danger map reveals health threat zone - BBC News - Health
South America could be home to the next major threat to the world's health, researchers say.
- Thu, 22 Jun 2017 22:07:58 +0000: Ebola virus burial teams may have 'saved thousands of lives' - BBC News - Health
A key part of reducing the number of Ebola deaths was ensuring safe burials, research says.
The daily calorie and Eatwell Guide image has been added below, this is a fantastic guide to help people eat healthier.