The Health News team are on hand to provide the latest medical news, advice, support and resources to our readers and subscribers.
Our advice helps to protect the interests, health and well being of thousands of people all over the world. In addition we help in the improvement of medical education where possible, for junior doctors, nurses and other medical personnel.
We have added some useful resources below:
- General Medical Council
- The NHS Health & Conditions resources
- Deep Mind Health
- The Health Foundation
- The UK Department of Health
We have added below the General Medical Council guide which is an acrobat reader file, for reference purposes: General Medical Council Guide
If you would like to read some of the official BBC health news, please review below:
- Tue, 05 Jul 2022 01:24:18 +0000: NHS trials using drones to deliver chemotherapy drugs - BBC News - Health
A pilot scheme will courier chemotherapy drugs from Portsmouth to the Isle of Wight, NHS England says.
- Mon, 04 Jul 2022 14:37:05 +0000: Oldham doctor admits killing patient in botched routine procedure - BBC News - Health
A hospital doctor admits gross negligence manslaughter after 48-year-old Shahida Parveen died.
- Mon, 04 Jul 2022 12:51:54 +0000: Kellogg's loses court case over sugary cereal supermarket offers - BBC News - Health
It means products like Crunchy Nut Corn Flakes will not be allowed in end of aisle promotions.
- Mon, 04 Jul 2022 10:25:13 +0000: Thalidomide survivors in Scotland to get lifelong support - BBC News - Health
There are 50 known survivors of the banned pregnancy drug in Scotland, most now in their 60s.
- Mon, 04 Jul 2022 09:22:16 +0000: Sunbeds: Young use Wales tanning salons without ID checks - BBC News - Health
Tanning salons shown not making ID checks for under-18s despite cancer concerns for young people.
The daily calorie and Eatwell Guide image has been added below, this is a fantastic guide to help people eat healthier.