The Health News team are on hand to provide the latest medical news, advice, support and resources to our readers and subscribers.
Our advice helps to protect the interests, health and well being of thousands of people all over the world. In addition we help in the improvement of medical education where possible, for junior doctors, nurses and other medical personnel.
We have added some useful resources below:
- General Medical Council
- The NHS Health & Conditions resources
- Deep Mind Health
- The Health Foundation
- The UK Department of Health
We have added below the General Medical Council guide which is an acrobat reader file, for reference purposes: General Medical Council Guide
If you would like to read some of the official BBC health news, please review below:
- Mon, 20 Feb 2017 08:17:00 +0000: Council tax to rise while services cut, says LGA - BBC News - Health
Local authorities are warning of a struggle to fund care for increasing numbers of elderly people.
- Sat, 18 Feb 2017 16:58:51 +0000: Bill Gates: Pathogen could kill 30m in a year - BBC News - Health
Microsoft's founder warns a virus, possibly created by terrorists, could have a catastrophic effect.
- Sat, 18 Feb 2017 15:47:07 +0000: Jeremy Corbyn: Cuts to blame for social care crisis - BBC News - Health
Cuts to local authority funding are responsible for problems in the social care system, the Labour leader says.
- Sat, 18 Feb 2017 00:42:02 +0000: Face transplant recipient overwhelmed by result - BBC News - Health
Andy Sandness was 21 when a suicide attempt left him with a face almost destroyed by a gunshot.
- Fri, 17 Feb 2017 19:00:42 +0000: Should you pay to see a GP to ease financial pressure? - BBC News - Health
Brits in one place do just that - but critics say it can deter people from seeking help.
The daily calorie and Eatwell Guide image has been added below, this is a fantastic guide to help people eat healthier.