The Health News team are on hand to provide the latest medical news, advice, support and resources to our readers and subscribers.
Our advice helps to protect the interests, health and well being of thousands of people all over the world. In addition we help in the improvement of medical education where possible, for junior doctors, nurses and other medical personnel.
We have added some useful resources below:
- General Medical Council
- The NHS Health & Conditions resources
- Deep Mind Health
- The Health Foundation
- The UK Department of Health
We have added below the General Medical Council guide which is an acrobat reader file, for reference purposes: General Medical Council Guide
If you would like to read some of the official BBC health news, please review below:
- Wed, 13 Dec 2017 12:29:09 +0000: Myles Bradbury: Victim 'destroyed’ by Addenbrooke's abuse doctor - BBC News - Health
The blood cancer specialist used a spy pen to take pictures of his victims and was jailed for 22 years.
- Wed, 13 Dec 2017 09:01:58 +0000: Hannah Witton: 'Why doesn't anyone wear condoms on TV?' - BBC News - Health
Sex vlogger Hannah Witton asks why there isn't more safe sex on TV and whether it matters.
- Wed, 13 Dec 2017 03:10:19 +0000: Cold weather and loneliness 'lethal in winter' - BBC News - Health
England's chief nurse urges people to look out for family, friends and neighbours to help save lives.
- Wed, 13 Dec 2017 01:21:02 +0000: Wearing a stoma - BBC News - Health
Natalie Toper tells her story of why she wears a stoma and how it has affected her daily life.
- Tue, 12 Dec 2017 20:31:45 +0000: Man flu 'a near-death experience' - BBC News - Health
We took to the streets of London to find out if you think 'man flu' is a real illness.
The daily calorie and Eatwell Guide image has been added below, this is a fantastic guide to help people eat healthier.