The Health News team are on hand to provide the latest medical news, advice, support and resources to our readers and subscribers.
Our advice helps to protect the interests, health and well being of thousands of people all over the world. In addition we help in the improvement of medical education where possible, for junior doctors, nurses and other medical personnel.
We have added some useful resources below:
- General Medical Council
- The NHS Health & Conditions resources
- Deep Mind Health
- The Health Foundation
- The UK Department of Health
We have added below the General Medical Council guide which is an acrobat reader file, for reference purposes: General Medical Council Guide
If you would like to read some of the official BBC health news, please review below:
- Sat, 25 Mar 2017 00:29:17 +0000: Cardboard cribs - BBC News - Health
What evidence is there that Finland's famous baby boxes actually reduce infant mortality rates?
- Fri, 24 Mar 2017 16:09:42 +0000: The Foehn feeling - BBC News - Health
For centuries, people in the Alps have attributed health issues, headaches in particular, to the mountain wind known as the Foehn.
- Fri, 24 Mar 2017 14:15:57 +0000: US healthcare bill: Trump issues Friday vote ultimatum - BBC News - Health
The president demands a make-or-break vote on Friday on a new healthcare bill to replace Obamacare.
- Fri, 24 Mar 2017 12:15:42 +0000: Downton Abbey's Jessica Brown Findlay opens up about eating disorder - BBC News - Health
Actress "felt alone" but decided to talk about her struggles with body image in public.
- Fri, 24 Mar 2017 05:14:31 +0000: British scientists in world-first TB breakthrough - BBC News - Health
British scientists say they now isolate different strains and so diagnose sufferers within days.
The daily calorie and Eatwell Guide image has been added below, this is a fantastic guide to help people eat healthier.