The Health News team are on hand to provide the latest medical news, advice, support and resources to our readers and subscribers.
Our advice helps to protect the interests, health and well being of thousands of people all over the world. In addition we help in the improvement of medical education where possible, for junior doctors, nurses and other medical personnel.
We have added some useful resources below:
- General Medical Council
- The NHS Health & Conditions resources
- Deep Mind Health
- The Health Foundation
- The UK Department of Health
We have added below the General Medical Council guide which is an acrobat reader file, for reference purposes: General Medical Council Guide
If you would like to read some of the official BBC health news, please review below:
- Fri, 21 Feb 2020 17:35:18 +0000: Coronavirus: 'Narrowing window' to contain outbreak, WHO says - BBC News - Health
The World Health Organization says the number of Covid-19 cases with no clear link to China is a concern.
- Fri, 21 Feb 2020 17:10:02 +0000: Coronavirus: Repatriation flight for Britons on Diamond Princess delayed - BBC News - Health
It is thought about 35 UK nationals, who have been quarantined on the liner for 16 days, will return.
- Fri, 21 Feb 2020 17:04:43 +0000: Painkillers 'mask, not kill' long-term pain - BBC News - Health
An NHS campaign aims to get patients to look for alternatives to long-term painkiller use.
- Fri, 21 Feb 2020 16:03:26 +0000: Scientists discover powerful antibiotic using AI - BBC News - Health
Researchers claim it could be used to kill some of the world's deadliest bacteria.
- Fri, 21 Feb 2020 11:20:42 +0000: Cadbury egg hunt: Health campaigners celebrate end of National Trust deal - BBC News - Health
Health campaigners welcome the move as the trust says chocolate will be "less of a focus" from 2021.
The daily calorie and Eatwell Guide image has been added below, this is a fantastic guide to help people eat healthier.