The Health News team are on hand to provide the latest medical news, advice, support and resources to our readers and subscribers.
Our advice helps to protect the interests, health and well being of thousands of people all over the world. In addition we help in the improvement of medical education where possible, for junior doctors, nurses and other medical personnel.
We have added some useful resources below:
- General Medical Council
- The NHS Health & Conditions resources
- Deep Mind Health
- The Health Foundation
- The UK Department of Health
We have added below the General Medical Council guide which is an acrobat reader file, for reference purposes: General Medical Council Guide
If you would like to read some of the official BBC health news, please review below:
- Fri, 27 May 2016 00:02:12 +0000: Why I wrote about my wife's miscarriage - BBC News - Health
A husband's online account of fertility problems strikes a chord
- Thu, 26 May 2016 12:42:47 +0000: VIDEO: 'Benefit reforms hit disabled drivers' - BBC News - Health
People with a disability are finding it increasingly difficult to get behind the wheel because of government reforms, according to two charities.
- Thu, 26 May 2016 11:30:33 +0000: India 'heaviest baby' weighs 15lb - BBC News - Health
An Indian woman gives birth to a 15lb (6.82kg) baby girl, who doctors say could be the heaviest child ever born in the country.
- Thu, 26 May 2016 09:53:02 +0000: Anti-cancer jab piloted in gay men - BBC News - Health
A vaccine to reduce the risk of cancer is to be offered to homosexual men in England in a pilot scheme starting in June.
- Thu, 26 May 2016 08:47:17 +0000: 'Second chance' for heart transplant boy - BBC News - Health
A family whose two-year-old son received a heart transplant after a 14-month wait in hospital say they have been given "a second chance at life".
The daily calorie and Eatwell Guide image has been added below, this is a fantastic guide to help people eat healthier.