The Health News team are on hand to provide the latest medical news, advice, support and resources to our readers and subscribers.
Our advice helps to protect the interests, health and well being of thousands of people all over the world. In addition we help in the improvement of medical education where possible, for junior doctors, nurses and other medical personnel.
We have added some useful resources below:
- General Medical Council
- The NHS Health & Conditions resources
- Deep Mind Health
- The Health Foundation
- The UK Department of Health
We have added below the General Medical Council guide which is an acrobat reader file, for reference purposes: General Medical Council Guide
If you would like to read some of the official BBC health news, please review below:
- Sun, 22 Sep 2019 21:33:29 +0000: Labour pledges free personal care for over-65s in England - BBC News - Health
Help with dressing, washing and meals will be paid for by the state in England, costing £6bn a year.
- Sat, 21 Sep 2019 23:17:16 +0000: Celery Juice: The big problem with a viral Instagram 'cure' - BBC News - Health
A health influencer claims it helps to cure chronic illnesses. Doctors are far from convinced.
- Sat, 21 Sep 2019 23:11:44 +0000: Orkambi: Cystic fibrosis drug buyers' club travels to Argentina - BBC News - Health
Parents of children with the condition flew 7,300 miles to buy a "life-saving" drug unavailable on the NHS in England.
- Sat, 21 Sep 2019 21:33:13 +0000: Labour vows to stop NHS prescription charges - BBC News - Health
Labour is to announce a pledge to abolish prescription charges in England at its party conference next week.
- Sat, 21 Sep 2019 19:20:04 +0000: Labour conference: Menopausal women 'should get flexible work hours' - BBC News - Health
Shadow equalities minister Dawn Butler will unveil the policy at Labour's conference in Brighton.
The daily calorie and Eatwell Guide image has been added below, this is a fantastic guide to help people eat healthier.