The Health News team are on hand to provide the latest medical news, advice, support and resources to our readers and subscribers.
Our advice helps to protect the interests, health and well being of thousands of people all over the world. In addition we help in the improvement of medical education where possible, for junior doctors, nurses and other medical personnel.
We have added some useful resources below:
- General Medical Council
- The NHS Health & Conditions resources
- Deep Mind Health
- The Health Foundation
- The UK Department of Health
We have added below the General Medical Council guide which is an acrobat reader file, for reference purposes: General Medical Council Guide
If you would like to read some of the official BBC health news, please review below:
- Fri, 24 May 2019 13:36:18 +0000: Whorlton Hall: Ten arrested over abuse allegations - BBC News - Health
Ten workers are held over the alleged mistreatment of hospital patients following a BBC investigation.
- Fri, 24 May 2019 12:21:45 +0000: 'Cancer screening should be as easy as booking a flight' - BBC News - Health
Text reminders and after-work appointments are recommended in a report on improving cancer screening.
- Fri, 24 May 2019 10:38:51 +0000: Sinikiwe Kademaunga: 'Don't associate disability with poverty' - BBC News - Health
Blogger Sinikiwe Kademaunga was born with a condition that stopped the growth of her limbs.
- Fri, 24 May 2019 06:24:14 +0000: Migraines: Calls for 'life changing' drug Aimovig on NHS in England - BBC News - Health
The 'life-changing' injection has been approved for use in Scotland, but not yet in England.
- Fri, 24 May 2019 05:29:41 +0000: Alex Danson: England captain and Olympic champion on head injury recovery - BBC News - Health
When Olympic champion Alex Danson hit her head on a wall while laughing, the "most challenging part" of her life began.
The daily calorie and Eatwell Guide image has been added below, this is a fantastic guide to help people eat healthier.