The Health News team are on hand to provide the latest medical news, advice, support and resources to our readers and subscribers.
Our advice helps to protect the interests, health and well being of thousands of people all over the world. In addition we help in the improvement of medical education where possible, for junior doctors, nurses and other medical personnel.
We have added some useful resources below:
- General Medical Council
- The NHS Health & Conditions resources
- Deep Mind Health
- The Health Foundation
- The UK Department of Health
We have added below the General Medical Council guide which is an acrobat reader file, for reference purposes: General Medical Council Guide
If you would like to read some of the official BBC health news, please review below:
- Tue, 25 Apr 2017 00:00:14 +0000: Exercise 'keeps the mind sharp' in over-50s, study finds - BBC News - Health
The brain is fed with more oxygen and nutrients, boosting thinking and memory skills.
- Mon, 24 Apr 2017 09:03:09 +0000: Welsh patient waits four years to leave hospital - BBC News - Health
The patient was declared fit for discharge more than 1,300 days ago, but has not left hospital.
- Mon, 24 Apr 2017 08:02:09 +0000: Malaria: Kenya, Ghana and Malawi get first vaccine - BBC News - Health
It should prevent four in 10 cases of the disease, but it is the first "real world" trial.
- Mon, 24 Apr 2017 01:57:48 +0000: At a loss - BBC News - Health
Survivors say the pain of bereavement can easily push people into mental illness without proper support.
- Sun, 23 Apr 2017 23:38:12 +0000: Facebook’s Sheryl Sandberg on grief: ‘It does get better’ - BBC News - Health
Facebook’s Sheryl Sandberg speaks movingly about her grief after the death of her husband.
The daily calorie and Eatwell Guide image has been added below, this is a fantastic guide to help people eat healthier.