The Health News team are on hand to provide the latest medical news, advice, support and resources to our readers and subscribers.
Our advice helps to protect the interests, health and well being of thousands of people all over the world. In addition we help in the improvement of medical education where possible, for junior doctors, nurses and other medical personnel.
We have added some useful resources below:
- General Medical Council
- The NHS Health & Conditions resources
- Deep Mind Health
- The Health Foundation
- The UK Department of Health
We have added below the General Medical Council guide which is an acrobat reader file, for reference purposes: General Medical Council Guide
If you would like to read some of the official BBC health news, please review below:
- Sun, 17 Oct 2021 16:03:08 +0000: How many cases in your area? - BBC News - Health
Explore the data on coronavirus in the UK and find out how many cases there are in your area.
- Sat, 16 Oct 2021 23:04:16 +0000: Prof Sarah Gilbert, Covid vaccine creator: Now let’s take on 12 more diseases - BBC News - Health
Prof Dame Sarah Gilbert says medical science has transformed ambitions for new vaccines.
- Fri, 15 Oct 2021 16:35:59 +0000: Covid tests: I trusted my PCR results - BBC News - Health
People share their stories of having negative PCR tests after positive lateral flow results.
- Fri, 15 Oct 2021 16:28:56 +0000: Investigation ordered into Wolverhampton Covid lab test failings - BBC News - Health
A lab in Wolverhampton is suspended as 43,000 people in England and Wales are potentially affected.
- Fri, 15 Oct 2021 03:11:11 +0000: Covid: False negative Covid test results confirmed at Newbury Showground - BBC News - Health
Some people who took tests in Berkshire earlier this month may have wrongly been given the all-clear.
The daily calorie and Eatwell Guide image has been added below, this is a fantastic guide to help people eat healthier.