The Health News team are on hand to provide the latest medical news, advice, support and resources to our readers and subscribers.
Our advice helps to protect the interests, health and well being of thousands of people all over the world. In addition we help in the improvement of medical education where possible, for junior doctors, nurses and other medical personnel.
We have added some useful resources below:
- General Medical Council
- The NHS Health & Conditions resources
- Deep Mind Health
- The Health Foundation
- The UK Department of Health
We have added below the General Medical Council guide which is an acrobat reader file, for reference purposes: General Medical Council Guide
If you would like to read some of the official BBC health news, please review below:
- Mon, 21 Aug 2017 21:53:32 +0000: How to stop 'doctor brides' from dropping out in Pakistan - BBC News - Health
Many female doctors in Pakistan drop out when they start a family. There's a new scheme to help them continue in practice by doing online video clinics on their laptops.
- Mon, 21 Aug 2017 21:28:55 +0000: Ashbrooke Care Home closed over 'serious risk to life' - BBC News - Health
Ashbrooke Care Home is closed after an urgent inspection found failings that posed "serious risk to life".
- Mon, 21 Aug 2017 12:58:46 +0000: Inquiry call against health board over killer Kris Wade - BBC News - Health
Health officials did not follow procedures over sex assault complaints against a worker who later killed his neighbour.
- Mon, 21 Aug 2017 11:56:23 +0000: 'Safer' Down's syndrome test to be introduced in Wales - BBC News - Health
The new test - which has a reduced risk of miscarriage - will be offered from next year.
- Mon, 21 Aug 2017 11:03:20 +0000: 'Healthy people get lung cancer too' - BBC News - Health
Vicky Veness shared a photo of herself looking healthy that was taken just hours before she was diagnosed.
The daily calorie and Eatwell Guide image has been added below, this is a fantastic guide to help people eat healthier.