The Health News team are on hand to provide the latest medical news, advice, support and resources to our readers and subscribers.
Our advice helps to protect the interests, health and well being of thousands of people all over the world. In addition we help in the improvement of medical education where possible, for junior doctors, nurses and other medical personnel.
We have added some useful resources below:
- General Medical Council
- The NHS Health & Conditions resources
- Deep Mind Health
- The Health Foundation
- The UK Department of Health
We have added below the General Medical Council guide which is an acrobat reader file, for reference purposes: General Medical Council Guide
If you would like to read some of the official BBC health news, please review below:
- Mon, 29 Aug 2016 04:41:43 +0000: 'Patients at risk' from length of GP consultations - BBC News - Health
The health of patients is being put at risk because GPs are being forced to carry out complex consultations in 10 minutes or less, doctors are warning.
- Mon, 29 Aug 2016 00:02:13 +0000: Parkinson's protein test could lead to earlier diagnosis - BBC News - Health
A test that can detect the stickiness of a key protein molecule could help diagnose the early stages of Parkinson's disease, a study from the University of Edinburgh suggests.
- Sun, 28 Aug 2016 16:23:38 +0000: New tax needed to fund NHS and care, says ex-minister - BBC News - Health
A new tax is needed to ensure the UK has a properly funded health and social care system, doctor and former minister Dan Poulter says.
- Fri, 26 Aug 2016 11:04:03 +0000: Debunking Zambia's prostate cancer myths - BBC News - Health
The lone Zambian voice trying to trying to raise awareness about the dangers of prostate cancer.
- Fri, 26 Aug 2016 07:49:55 +0000: NHS cuts 'planned across England' - BBC News - Health
Plans are being drawn up that could see cuts to NHS services across England, including ward closures, according to draft documents seen by the BBC.
The daily calorie and Eatwell Guide image has been added below, this is a fantastic guide to help people eat healthier.