The Health News team are on hand to provide the latest medical news, advice, support and resources to our readers and subscribers.
Our advice helps to protect the interests, health and well being of thousands of people all over the world. In addition we help in the improvement of medical education where possible, for junior doctors, nurses and other medical personnel.
We have added some useful resources below:
- General Medical Council
- The NHS Health & Conditions resources
- Deep Mind Health
- The Health Foundation
- The UK Department of Health
We have added below the General Medical Council guide which is an acrobat reader file, for reference purposes: General Medical Council Guide
If you would like to read some of the official BBC health news, please review below:
- Wed, 21 Aug 2019 08:00:07 +0000: West Lane Hospital patients 'at high risk of avoidable harm' - BBC News - Health
Two patients died in two months at the Middlesbrough centre, which has been rated inadequate.
- Wed, 21 Aug 2019 00:58:29 +0000: High blood pressure in mid-30s may pose risk to brain health - BBC News - Health
People in their mid-30s need to watch their blood pressure to protect brain health in later life.
- Wed, 21 Aug 2019 00:52:35 +0000: New drug for people who can bleed uncontrollably - BBC News - Health
NHS England is funding a new treatment for patients with severe haemophilia A.
- Tue, 20 Aug 2019 16:42:11 +0000: Vitamin D: Add 'sunshine vitamin' to flour, study says - BBC News - Health
One in five UK adults doesn't get enough of the "sunshine vitamin", especially in winter.
- Tue, 20 Aug 2019 11:13:56 +0000: 'Why me? I had ovarian cancer at 14' - BBC News - Health
Kelliyah thought she was simply putting on weight - and was shocked to find her condition was much more serious.
The daily calorie and Eatwell Guide image has been added below, this is a fantastic guide to help people eat healthier.