The Health News team are on hand to provide the latest medical news, advice, support and resources to our readers and subscribers.
Our advice helps to protect the interests, health and well being of thousands of people all over the world. In addition we help in the improvement of medical education where possible, for junior doctors, nurses and other medical personnel.
We have added some useful resources below:
- General Medical Council
- The NHS Health & Conditions resources
- Deep Mind Health
- The Health Foundation
- The UK Department of Health
We have added below the General Medical Council guide which is an acrobat reader file, for reference purposes: General Medical Council Guide
If you would like to read some of the official BBC health news, please review below:
- Sat, 15 May 2021 11:11:33 +0000: Covid: Plea to get the jab in variant hotspot areas - BBC News - Health
Eligible people in areas where the Indian virus variant is spreading are urged to get vaccinated.
- Sat, 15 May 2021 11:02:03 +0000: Saving my teeth damaged by years of domestic abuse - BBC News - Health
A domestic abuse charity is matching dentists who want to help survivors needing urgent dental work.
- Fri, 14 May 2021 21:41:42 +0000: Covid: Indian variant could disrupt 21 June easing, PM says - BBC News - Health
Second jabs for the over-50s and clinically vulnerable will be given sooner to ease concerns, PM says.
- Fri, 14 May 2021 18:37:06 +0000: Covid: When will I get the vaccine? - BBC News - Health
People aged 38 and 39 in England are now being offered a Covid vaccine as the rollout continues.
- Fri, 14 May 2021 17:12:12 +0000: Covid: What's the roadmap for lifting lockdown? - BBC News - Health
Lockdown restrictions have eased in England, Scotland and Wales
The daily calorie and Eatwell Guide image has been added below, this is a fantastic guide to help people eat healthier.