The Health News team are on hand to provide the latest medical news, advice, support and resources to our readers and subscribers.
Our advice helps to protect the interests, health and well being of thousands of people all over the world. In addition we help in the improvement of medical education where possible, for junior doctors, nurses and other medical personnel.
We have added some useful resources below:
- General Medical Council
- The NHS Health & Conditions resources
- Deep Mind Health
- The Health Foundation
- The UK Department of Health
We have added below the General Medical Council guide which is an acrobat reader file, for reference purposes: General Medical Council Guide
If you would like to read some of the official BBC health news, please review below:
- Thu, 25 May 2017 07:39:01 +0000: Fitness trackers 'poor at measuring calories burned' - BBC News - Health
But they are accurate at measuring heart rate, a study of seven devices has found.
- Tue, 23 May 2017 17:34:39 +0000: Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus: Ethiopian wins top WHO job - BBC News - Health
Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus chosen as new boss of the World Health Organization
- Tue, 23 May 2017 00:59:22 +0000: Assaults between care home residents reported daily - BBC News - Health
More than one assault a day was reported to police between 2014 and 2016, File on 4 found.
- Mon, 22 May 2017 23:09:21 +0000: 'Half a glass of wine every day' increases breast cancer risk - BBC News - Health
That's what a report says - but we look at all the risks of breast cancer for women.
- Mon, 22 May 2017 22:03:54 +0000: Conservative social care funding cap: Theresa May defends changes - BBC News - Health
The PM says her plans will prevent the system from collapse after U-turn over cap on care costs.
The daily calorie and Eatwell Guide image has been added below, this is a fantastic guide to help people eat healthier.