The Health News team are on hand to provide the latest medical news, advice, support and resources to our readers and subscribers.
Our advice helps to protect the interests, health and well being of thousands of people all over the world. In addition we help in the improvement of medical education where possible, for junior doctors, nurses and other medical personnel.
We have added some useful resources below:
- General Medical Council
- The NHS Health & Conditions resources
- Deep Mind Health
- The Health Foundation
- The UK Department of Health
We have added below the General Medical Council guide which is an acrobat reader file, for reference purposes: General Medical Council Guide
If you would like to read some of the official BBC health news, please review below:
- Wed, 21 Feb 2018 16:43:58 +0000: Asthma inhalers recalled in device alert - BBC News - Health
Specific batches of Ventolin Accuhaler and Seretide Accuhaler do not deliver the full dose.
- Wed, 21 Feb 2018 16:25:13 +0000: NHS 'dangerously' short of 100,000 staff - BBC News - Health
Figures show one in 12 posts in England is unfilled - enough to staff 10 large hospitals.
- Wed, 21 Feb 2018 14:25:58 +0000: Boozy brain - BBC News - Health
What do we know about the risks of dementia from drinking alcohol?
- Wed, 21 Feb 2018 14:14:36 +0000: Review ordered into epilepsy drug, vaginal mesh and Primodos - BBC News - Health
The PM wants concerns over a pregnancy test, vaginal mesh implants and an epilepsy drug to be looked at.
- Wed, 21 Feb 2018 13:09:11 +0000: Red wine compound 'could help tooth decay and gum disease fight' - BBC News - Health
Polyphenols found in red wine helped fend off harmful bacteria in the mouth, a study finds.
The daily calorie and Eatwell Guide image has been added below, this is a fantastic guide to help people eat healthier.