The Health News team are on hand to provide the latest medical news, advice, support and resources to our readers and subscribers.
Our advice helps to protect the interests, health and well being of thousands of people all over the world. In addition we help in the improvement of medical education where possible, for junior doctors, nurses and other medical personnel.
We have added some useful resources below:
- General Medical Council
- The NHS Health & Conditions resources
- Deep Mind Health
- The Health Foundation
- The UK Department of Health
We have added below the General Medical Council guide which is an acrobat reader file, for reference purposes: General Medical Council Guide
If you would like to read some of the official BBC health news, please review below:
- Thu, 25 Aug 2016 23:59:40 +0000: Concerns raised over teenage pregnancy 'magic dolls' - BBC News - Health
Teenage pregnancy prevention programmes which use 'magic dolls' to simulate the needs of a new baby do not work, according to a study in The Lancet.
- Thu, 25 Aug 2016 23:58:26 +0000: NHS cuts 'planned across England' - BBC News - Health
Plans are being drawn up that could see cuts to NHS services across England, including hospital closures, according to draft documents seen by the BBC.
- Thu, 25 Aug 2016 13:59:00 +0000: 'Unsafe' Stafford hospital A&E closed to children - BBC News - Health
Children's accident and emergency services at a troubled hospital are suspended after senior staff said it was "not clinically safe".
- Thu, 25 Aug 2016 12:28:02 +0000: Warnings despite upturn in NHS finances - BBC News - Health
Health bosses are warning the NHS in England is still in a precarious position despite an upturn in its financial performance in recent months.
- Thu, 25 Aug 2016 01:10:50 +0000: Rotavirus infections 'greatly reduced' since vaccine - BBC News - Health
Rotavirus infections have fallen by 84% in England since a vaccine has been offered to young babies, figures from Public Health England suggest.
The daily calorie and Eatwell Guide image has been added below, this is a fantastic guide to help people eat healthier.