The Health News team are on hand to provide the latest medical news, advice, support and resources to our readers and subscribers.
Our advice helps to protect the interests, health and well being of thousands of people all over the world. In addition we help in the improvement of medical education where possible, for junior doctors, nurses and other medical personnel.
We have added some useful resources below:
- General Medical Council
- The NHS Health & Conditions resources
- Deep Mind Health
- The Health Foundation
- The UK Department of Health
We have added below the General Medical Council guide which is an acrobat reader file, for reference purposes: General Medical Council Guide
If you would like to read some of the official BBC health news, please review below:
- Sat, 21 Apr 2018 15:53:21 +0000: Allied Healthcare: Home care provider seeks rescue plan - BBC News - Health
Allied Healthcare, one of the UK's biggest providers of in-home care, blames a "challenging environment".
- Sat, 21 Apr 2018 11:02:51 +0000: Cystic fibrosis: Company urged to lower cost of life-changing drug - BBC News - Health
Health ministers call on company to lower price of cystic fibrosis drug Orkambi so the NHS can afford it.
- Sat, 21 Apr 2018 01:21:17 +0000: 'The gym helps me cope with my OCD' - BBC News - Health
Gemma has OCD, but has found bodybuilding helps her manage and works as coping strategy.
- Fri, 20 Apr 2018 23:59:30 +0000: Is marathon running bad for you? - BBC News - Health
Some 40,000 runners are due to take part in the London Marathon, but are those 26.2 miles doing us harm?
- Fri, 20 Apr 2018 21:28:53 +0000: Gestational diabetes an 'epidemic' - BBC News - Health
Experts say more screening is needed to tackle the disease, which affects pregnant women.
The daily calorie and Eatwell Guide image has been added below, this is a fantastic guide to help people eat healthier.