The Health News team are on hand to provide the latest medical news, advice, support and resources to our readers and subscribers.
Our advice helps to protect the interests, health and well being of thousands of people all over the world. In addition we help in the improvement of medical education where possible, for junior doctors, nurses and other medical personnel.
We have added some useful resources below:
- General Medical Council
- The NHS Health & Conditions resources
- Deep Mind Health
- The Health Foundation
- The UK Department of Health
We have added below the General Medical Council guide which is an acrobat reader file, for reference purposes: General Medical Council Guide
If you would like to read some of the official BBC health news, please review below:
- Fri, 03 Dec 2021 08:32:00 +0000: Covid: Who can have a booster jab and how can you get one? - BBC News - Health
All UK adults will be offered a Covid booster, and 12-15-year-olds will be offered a second jab.
- Fri, 03 Dec 2021 01:19:02 +0000: Covid risk remains higher for some ethnic groups - BBC News - Health
A major report reveals who in society has been hit hardest by each wave of Covid in the UK.
- Fri, 03 Dec 2021 01:13:58 +0000: Covid: Pfizer and Moderna jabs give best overall boost, UK trial finds - BBC News - Health
Researchers say there are signs the boosters would still offer protection against new variant Omicron.
- Thu, 02 Dec 2021 18:26:31 +0000: How do you say Omicron? - BBC News - Health
Omicron is the 13th variant of the Covid-19 virus to receive a Greek name but the pronunciation is up for debate.
- Thu, 02 Dec 2021 17:42:33 +0000: Covid: South Africa new cases surge as Omicron spreads - BBC News - Health
The new Omicron variant has now become dominant, the country's top medical scientists say.
The daily calorie and Eatwell Guide image has been added below, this is a fantastic guide to help people eat healthier.