The Health News team are on hand to provide the latest medical news, advice, support and resources to our readers and subscribers.
Our advice helps to protect the interests, health and well being of thousands of people all over the world. In addition we help in the improvement of medical education where possible, for junior doctors, nurses and other medical personnel.
We have added some useful resources below:
- General Medical Council
- The NHS Health & Conditions resources
- Deep Mind Health
- The Health Foundation
- The UK Department of Health
We have added below the General Medical Council guide which is an acrobat reader file, for reference purposes: General Medical Council Guide
If you would like to read some of the official BBC health news, please review below:
- Sat, 25 Jan 2020 09:43:41 +0000: China coronavirus: Death toll rises as disease spreads - BBC News - Health
Fifteen more people have died from the virus in China, as the country celebrates Lunar New Year.
- Sat, 25 Jan 2020 02:55:03 +0000: NHS staff urged to help service tackle climate change - BBC News - Health
Staff are encouraged to drive to work less and bring in reusable cups and bottles as part of NHS climate plans.
- Fri, 24 Jan 2020 22:53:29 +0000: Coronavirus: How worried should we be? - BBC News - Health
Hundreds of people people have been infected with a newly-discovered virus.
- Fri, 24 Jan 2020 20:37:53 +0000: China coronavirus: UK tracing up to 2,000 Wuhan visitors - BBC News - Health
So far tests on 14 people in the UK have shown to be negative, the chief medical officer says.
- Fri, 24 Jan 2020 18:16:47 +0000: Baby Harry Richford's Margate hospital death 'wholly avoidable' - BBC News - Health
Harry Richford was born in an operating theatre "full of panicking people", an inquest is told.
The daily calorie and Eatwell Guide image has been added below, this is a fantastic guide to help people eat healthier.