The Health News team are on hand to provide the latest medical news, advice, support and resources to our readers and subscribers.
Our advice helps to protect the interests, health and well being of thousands of people all over the world. In addition we help in the improvement of medical education where possible, for junior doctors, nurses and other medical personnel.
We have added some useful resources below:
- General Medical Council
- The NHS Health & Conditions resources
- Deep Mind Health
- The Health Foundation
- The UK Department of Health
We have added below the General Medical Council guide which is an acrobat reader file, for reference purposes: General Medical Council Guide
If you would like to read some of the official BBC health news, please review below:
- Mon, 23 Jan 2017 22:43:59 +0000: Premature babies benefit from compact MRI scanner - BBC News - Health
Doctors in Sheffield are pioneering the use of a compact neonatal MRI scanner, one of only two in the world.
- Mon, 23 Jan 2017 17:55:10 +0000: 'Filthy air' prompts 'very high' pollution alert for London - BBC News - Health
A "very high" pollution warning is issued for London for the first time under a new alert system.
- Mon, 23 Jan 2017 09:04:35 +0000: Newmarket organ donor baby, Hope Lee, was UK's youngest - BBC News - Health
The parents of the UK's youngest organ donor want to meet the woman whose life their baby daughter saved.
- Mon, 23 Jan 2017 06:19:47 +0000: Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Families' plea over drugs - BBC News - Health
Families of children with Spinal Muscular Atrophy urge health trust to explain why they are denied access to 'potentially life-changing' drug.
- Mon, 23 Jan 2017 00:46:49 +0000: New seat alert app for pregnant commuters - BBC News - Health
Developers launch a new app to help pregnant women get a seat on public transport while commuting.
The daily calorie and Eatwell Guide image has been added below, this is a fantastic guide to help people eat healthier.