The Health News team are on hand to provide the latest medical news, advice, support and resources to our readers and subscribers.
Our advice helps to protect the interests, health and well being of thousands of people all over the world. In addition we help in the improvement of medical education where possible, for junior doctors, nurses and other medical personnel.
We have added some useful resources below:
- General Medical Council
- The NHS Health & Conditions resources
- Deep Mind Health
- The Health Foundation
- The UK Department of Health
We have added below the General Medical Council guide which is an acrobat reader file, for reference purposes: General Medical Council Guide
If you would like to read some of the official BBC health news, please review below:
- Tue, 19 Jan 2021 20:21:12 +0000: Covid: UK records new daily high of 1,610 deaths - BBC News - Health
The total number of deaths within 28 days of a positive test during the pandemic is now above 90,000.
- Tue, 19 Jan 2021 20:20:12 +0000: Covid-19: Mortician says deaths have taken a toll - BBC News - Health
Senior mortician Hannah Leahy says the level of Covid fatalities is taking its toll on staff the Royal London Hospital.
- Tue, 19 Jan 2021 17:56:48 +0000: How many cases in your area? - BBC News - Health
Explore the data on coronavirus in the UK and find out how many cases there are in your area.
- Tue, 19 Jan 2021 17:15:14 +0000: Schools may reopen region by region, says medical adviser - BBC News - Health
Top medical adviser suggests schools in England may reopen region by region after lockdown.
- Tue, 19 Jan 2021 16:05:41 +0000: Covid: What are the UK's lockdown rules and when will they end? - BBC News - Health
People across England are being urged to "double down" and stick to the lockdown rules.
The daily calorie and Eatwell Guide image has been added below, this is a fantastic guide to help people eat healthier.