The Health News team are on hand to provide the latest medical news, advice, support and resources to our readers and subscribers.
Our advice helps to protect the interests, health and well being of thousands of people all over the world. In addition we help in the improvement of medical education where possible, for junior doctors, nurses and other medical personnel.
We have added some useful resources below:
- General Medical Council
- The NHS Health & Conditions resources
- Deep Mind Health
- The Health Foundation
- The UK Department of Health
We have added below the General Medical Council guide which is an acrobat reader file, for reference purposes: General Medical Council Guide
If you would like to read some of the official BBC health news, please review below:
- Tue, 20 Apr 2021 23:02:43 +0000: The beauty ideal fuelling an illicit drugs trade - BBC News - Health
For Altou, a 19-year-old model, having a ‘slim thick’ body is the key to getting more likes and more work.
- Tue, 20 Apr 2021 16:51:29 +0000: Covid-19: Boris Johnson announces plan for pills to treat virus at home - BBC News - Health
PM Boris Johnson announces new "antivirals task force" to find "promising new medicines" by autumn.
- Tue, 20 Apr 2021 16:38:09 +0000: How many cases in your area? - BBC News - Health
Explore the data on coronavirus in the UK and find out how many cases there are in your area.
- Tue, 20 Apr 2021 15:59:34 +0000: Johnson & Johnson vaccine: EU regulator says blood clot very rare side effect - BBC News - Health
The EU's drugs regulator says the benefits of the Covid-19 vaccine still outweigh the risks.
- Tue, 20 Apr 2021 15:55:21 +0000: Covid in Scotland: Hospitality, gyms and shops to open from Monday - BBC News - Health
The first minister confirms that the most significant stage in lockdown easing will go ahead as planned.
The daily calorie and Eatwell Guide image has been added below, this is a fantastic guide to help people eat healthier.