The Health News team are on hand to provide the latest medical news, advice, support and resources to our readers and subscribers.
Our advice helps to protect the interests, health and well being of thousands of people all over the world. In addition we help in the improvement of medical education where possible, for junior doctors, nurses and other medical personnel.
We have added some useful resources below:
- General Medical Council
- The NHS Health & Conditions resources
- Deep Mind Health
- The Health Foundation
- The UK Department of Health
We have added below the General Medical Council guide which is an acrobat reader file, for reference purposes: General Medical Council Guide
If you would like to read some of the official BBC health news, please review below:
- Sun, 20 Sep 2020 16:39:32 +0000: Hancock: Follow Covid rules or they will get tougher - BBC News - Health
The warning comes as people in England who refuse an order to self-isolate could be fined up to £10,000.
- Sun, 20 Sep 2020 16:22:46 +0000: Covid-19 in the UK: How many coronavirus cases are there in your area? - BBC News - Health
Explore the data on coronavirus in the UK and find out how many cases there are in your area.
- Sat, 19 Sep 2020 14:19:24 +0000: Cancer taskforce aims to reduce patient backlog - BBC News - Health
Patients say they have missed out on face-to-face examinations and appointments.
- Fri, 18 Sep 2020 23:13:57 +0000: Coronavirus: Teacher writes about 'horrendous' Covid-19 battle - BBC News - Health
After six weeks in hospital, recalling every Covid-19 memory has helped one patient.
- Fri, 18 Sep 2020 21:47:55 +0000: Coronavirus: Care home visitors to be supervised at all times - BBC News - Health
The government's winter plan says staff should watch to ensure visitors maintain social distancing.
The daily calorie and Eatwell Guide image has been added below, this is a fantastic guide to help people eat healthier.