The Health News team are on hand to provide the latest medical news, advice, support and resources to our readers and subscribers.
Our advice helps to protect the interests, health and well being of thousands of people all over the world. In addition we help in the improvement of medical education where possible, for junior doctors, nurses and other medical personnel.
We have added some useful resources below:
- General Medical Council
- The NHS Health & Conditions resources
- Deep Mind Health
- The Health Foundation
- The UK Department of Health
We have added below the General Medical Council guide which is an acrobat reader file, for reference purposes: General Medical Council Guide
If you would like to read some of the official BBC health news, please review below:
- Thu, 19 Oct 2017 13:21:04 +0000: Lord Steel: We should decriminalise abortion - BBC News - Health
Former Liberal leader Lord Steel says the 1967 Abortion Act is "out of date"
- Thu, 19 Oct 2017 11:35:55 +0000: Health hero - BBC News - Health
The 12-year-old from the Black Country has been announced as one of BBC Radio 1's teen heroes.
- Thu, 19 Oct 2017 10:23:56 +0000: Novelty contact lenses 'can cause sight loss' - BBC News - Health
Eye experts warn of nasty infections and even sight loss if they are not used safely.
- Thu, 19 Oct 2017 09:11:56 +0000: 'Steep rise' in self-harm among teenage girls - BBC News - Health
Researchers say it is likely the increase is real and not just down to better awareness from GPs.
- Thu, 19 Oct 2017 00:08:38 +0000: Hundreds of families block organ donation - BBC News - Health
Legally, consent lies with the deceased, but in practice, relatives' wishes are always respected.
The daily calorie and Eatwell Guide image has been added below, this is a fantastic guide to help people eat healthier.